[Peace-discuss] sponsoring Dahar Jamail -- more info

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 13 06:17:35 CDT 2007

Peace Discuss,

ISO is asking for co-sponsorship of a visit from Dahr Jamail on Sunday,
Oct. 28 presentation time will likely be 7pm.

Dahr Jamail is promoting his new book "Beyond the Green Zone".

ISO is inviting a contribution as well as AWARE's name in the sponsors.

They first invited us over 3 weeks ago, so we are very slow responding to
them already.

-karen medina