[Peace-discuss] Roger Epperson/David Green

Roger Epperson cgrle at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 13:00:05 CDT 2007

Unless there are two Roger Epperson's (I'd like to
meet the second one), I think that you are confusing
the Roger Epperson who wrote the Blackwater/U of I
connection article in the New Gazette with the article
that you reference in your post to the
peace-discussion list.  Unfortunately, I don't know a
"bloomin thing" about poppy production-although, I
would like to know more.  If you have a chance, give
me the source of the post and I will try to track down
the author for you. CIAO!