[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Stan Levy for Mayor of Champaign

Jeff Machota jmachota at shout.net
Thu Aug 16 09:27:28 CDT 2007

stan levy may play a liberal now that he has no power, but when he
wielded power and controlled the chancellor's office (and chancellors),
he went out of his way to block progressive change and student protest
through much of the 80s and early 90s. ask anybody who was around then
and active on campus issues.