[Peace-discuss] Ron Paul etc.

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 20 11:36:57 CDT 2007

Ricky,
    Precisely because Ron Paul is not explicitly anti-racist, and probably because he harbors some
unconscious racist sentiments given his rural Texas background; I don't think he will receive my vote.  But,
he is the best of a bad, bad bunch.  I have said earlier, and it bears repeating; voting simply won't do any
good since the system is basically run and operated for the benefit of the owner class.  The rest of us are
drones and consumers from their perspective.  So, I refuse to participate in a rigged game that wastes my
energy when it could be spent far more efficiently to better ends.
            Nick