[Peace-discuss] Recruiting news

Cody Bralts-Steindl codybralts at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:56:17 CDT 2007

I am currently a sophomore at Urbana High School, and it was quite inspiring
reading this considering what they had to do to reach out to these students.
Earlier this year, while I was a freshman, the US army/marines/ had a booth
set up in lunch room (during when only freshman and sophomores would eat)
and they would give out free stuff to whoever did the most push ups. I found
this very frightening, because this illustrates how much control the
government has over us, and the the school system.

Cody