[Peace-discuss] Iran -- Bush, Cheney, Rove et al.

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Thu Aug 23 11:26:19 CDT 2007

I should point out that Ray McGovern is in agreement with people like Dr. David Ray Griffin (whose FOUR
books on this subject are must-reads) about 9/11.  He believes the Bush-Cheney White House and the
Pentagon orchestrated the attacks.  Now, I agree with this position; but, I don't lump myself in with Chuck
Minne who denies climate change---rather seeing 9/11 as an inside job and accepting anthroprogenic
climate change are two positions that reflect the weight of the available evidence.