[Peace-discuss] Cockburn is a twit

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 27 00:28:27 CDT 2007

Cockburn is permanently on my bad list.  His spurious denial of anthropogenic climate change despite the
reams of evidence and peer-reviewed studies of the data makes me sick.  I consider acceptance of the
science on global warming a litmus test for living in the world of reality.  My second litmust test is
accepting the reality that the Administration was the driving force behind the 9/11 attacks.  I don't so
much care what people's opinions are beyond those two points...  But, these two issues demonstrate
whether a person is grounded in the world of verifiable facts as one would be if they were a forensic
investigator or a well-trained scientist.