[Peace-discuss] 2 New Actions (ICPJ) Protest and Action for Professor Finkelstein at DePaul

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Wed Aug 29 10:11:04 CDT 2007

> 1) Greetings:
>
> A new action has just been added on ICPJ
>
> The details are as follows:
> ---------
>
> ACTION NAME: Protest for Finkelstein at DePaul
>
> ACTION SPONSOR: Academic Freedom Committee - Depaul
>
> DATES: 8-31-2007 through 8-31-2007
>
> TIME: 10:00

> faculty procession from DePaul University's Quad to the St. Vincent
> DePaul church for the university convocation.
>
> We will be meeting on the Quad at 9:00 a.m. The procession will begin
> at 10:00 a.m.
>
> We will then be present at the convocation.
>
> Please join us.
>
> Friday, 31 August
>
> 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
>
> DePaul University Quad
>
> Fullerton Ave & Seminary
>
> Chicago, IL
>
> 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
>
> St. Vincent DePaul Church
>
> Webster & Sheffield
>
> Chicago, IL

2) Greetings:

A new action has just been added on ICPJ

The details are as follows:
--------

ACTION NAME: Bring Professor Finkelstein to Work Day

ACTION SPONSOR: Academic Freedom Committee - Depaul

DATES: 9-5-2007 through 9-5-2007

TIME: 10:30

University in June. He was recently told that he would not be permitted
to teach the three courses he had scheduled for this terminal year or
be allowed in his office.

He will be teaching class anyway and will demand entry to his own
office.

Join us in a protest/picket outside the Political Science department
building to show your support!

10:30 AM on Wednesday, September 5th.

990 West Fullerton, Chicago