[Peace-discuss] Recommended Article By Karen Medina: Champaign City Council Begins Goal Setting Process - Welcomes Citizen Input

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 31 19:40:43 CDT 2007

>> Champaign City  Council Begins Goal Setting Process - Welcomes Citizen  Input
>     All of the comments must be received by August 31,
>     2007.
>
>   Kinda late notice, alors.

I was looking for the Champaign redistricting information. I had just heard that citizens can propose the new lines, but I did not find the promised information on the website yet.

I did find the survey, which I did not know about, and yes, today is the last day for it, so I forwarded it.

Anyone know about the redistricting? and where the stuff is supposed to be on their website?

And, yes, hope runs eternal that the City of Champaign City Council will listen to the people.

-karen emdina