[Peace-discuss] Re: A VICTORY IN JENA

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 22:06:01 CST 2007

Terry Davis was here and spoke at the Urban League on October 13, met
with a few AWARE folk, and marched in the Unity march. She was the
only investigator for the Mychal Bell lawyers and a volunteer from
Chicago where she does mitigation work for the Public Defender's
Office. This is her final report from Jena.