[Peace-discuss] Mother's Response to War DVDs available

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 6 13:26:25 CST 2007

We have copies of the DVD from the Mother's Response to War program
we put on at the Urbana Civic Center on Nov. 12th.   Randall Cotton videotaped
the proceedings, UPTV has been broadcasting them, and they gave us a DVD copy
of the tape.  I'm duplicating the DVD, and would like to know how many
copies we can use (we have 10 so far) beyond the ones we'll be sending
to Katy Zatsick, Peggy Kovacic, and Cindy Kaylor.

So if you'd like a copy, please speak up!

We can also put the audio on line (maybe on awarepresents.com).
I'll look at posting the video too in shrunken form, though it'll be
a pretty large download.