[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Toxic Site Exposed

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 11:43:41 CST 2007

My highest respect and commendation for those of you who have done, and
continue to do, the relatively thankless research and community organizing
that has brought this issue to the forefront of the public's
attention.  And none of you is, to my knowledge, a personal injury
attorney!  :-)

John Wason