[Peace-discuss] Democrats cave completely

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 00:47:29 CST 2007

THANK YOU, Ricky. I couldn't have put it better myself!!
   -- Jenifer

Ricky Baldwin <baldwinricky at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I wouldn't send that bigot one red cent if he lay down in front of a tank, and neither should
anyone else who wants to call him/herself anti-war and anti-racist.

There is a long history of racist anti-war movements in the US, dating back at least to the US
invasion of the Philippines and the Civil War before that. People can be right on some
particulars without being worthy of our general support.

In my opinion,
Ricky