[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Toxic Site Exposed

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 03:06:24 CST 2007

Y're right, John. Definitely delete "little."  Good evidence so far that Ameren hasn't been and won't be cooperating w/ any of this, and will drag things out as long as possible. So the legal team representing the community will have its work cut out for it. Still, if "our" side wins, Ameren will maybe have to pay the community's legal fees... which they'll then (try to) pass on to the rest of us via our power bills.
   --Jenifer