[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] potluck-party Saturday

steve eibner jw4peace at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 20 17:08:47 CST 2007

Hey Ricky
 Thanks for the invite - we will see how the weekend goes.  I am working this weekend and Christmas this year so I may just veg out after work but it would be nice to see all you guys.  Maybe Steve and I will make it but if not have a super holiday (whatever that means) and maybe we will get peace in 2008 ??  Probably not but one can always hope !     say hi to the Ms. and the kids for me          janet