[Peace-discuss] Hillary and Uzbekistan

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 08:51:26 CST 2007

So far, none of them is married to a mass murderer.

Jenifer Cartwright <jencart13 at yahoo.com> wrote:  You think Hilary is worse than the Republicans???

David Green <davegreen84 at yahoo.com> wrote:     I am reading the NY Times online today, around 8:00. There is a picture of Hillary and Karimov, the President of Uzbekistan, on the main page. I click to remind myself of an article in the Guardian about Uzbekistan:

  http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,2231886,00.html

  I click back to the NYT. Karimov is gone, replaced by a photo of Hillary & Bill. But click on the article, and the photo is down the page, below H & B.

  http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/26/us/politics/26clinton.html?hp

  By the way, Hillary is as contemptible as anyone running, even Obama.

  DG