[Peace-discuss] Hillary and Uzbekistan

Marti Wilkinson martiwilki at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 03:26:52 CST 2007

I'm curious - What makes Republican candidates worse than Democrats? Is this
due to the individual candidates records or party affiliation? The reason
why I ask this is because I personally do not wish to rule out a possible
candidate for office just because that person belongs to a party that I am
not always inclined to support. My own voting history does lean heavily
towards Democratic candidates, yet I have also cast votes for Republicans if
I believe that the person is the best possible choice for the office in
question.

Since I've started voting my choices for President have usually revolved
around deciding on what is the lesser of two different evil and, frankly,
that really sucks. I would much rather vote for someone because I believe
that the person running for office is really willing to address issues
instead of pandering to public opinion polls.