[Peace-discuss] Hillary and Uzbekistan

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 00:54:46 CST 2007

NEVER tho't I'd be defending Hilary, but she's better on domestic issues -- civil rights and choice -- than the Republicans (except for maybe Guilini, and he's an even worse hawk than she is). As disappointing as the Democrats are, the Republicans are lots lots lots worse.
   --Jenifer

Karen Medina <kmedina at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  I thought Hillary was a Republican or a long lost Bush sibling.

-karen medina