[Peace-discuss] Clinton embraces Bush position on Iran

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 10:07:04 CST 2007

Thanks, antiwar candidate John Edwards. One fears Obama will soon follow suit.

The headline should have been:

"Clinton Echoes Edwards' Call for U.S. to Threaten War Crimes Against Iran"

since, as an international group of legal experts just re-asserted, if
the U.S. attacks Iran without having been attacked, it will be
committing a war crime.