[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] De-escalate, investigate, troops out now!

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 17:23:37 CST 2007

The Urbana Free Library did keep Z on the shelves at
least very recently.

I think it's a great summation of what's wrong with
Obama politically, but necessarily a little out of
date.  By that I mean it seems an opportune moment, as
Carl says, to press our agenda with him.  Any chance
of at least setting up a meeting with an aide sometime
soon?

And there's always the phone: 866-340-9281
(Congresssional switchboard).

Ricky
--- "Morton K. Brussel" <brussel4 at insightbb.com>