[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] De-escalate, investigate, troops out now!

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 18:01:04 CST 2007

FYI - Urbana Free Library gets Z Magazine, as well as The Nation, Mother Jones, and Progressive Magazine.  And others of interest, too, like Utne Reader, several environmental magazines, Christian Science Monitor, etc.  Anything but the latest issue can be checked out for 2 weeks at a time.

And of course, community folks are always encouraged to suggest books/films/magazines that we should add to our collection.

Thanks,
Peace-loving librarian