[Peace-discuss] Petition and Information sheet

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 21:04:03 CST 2007

Many people were interested in carrying a petition with information
sheet on "repealing" the Military Commissions Act, or on a more
specific level - Stop Torture and Restore Our Rights (both
Constitutional and International Geneva Convention rights), so it was
suggested at the last AWARE meeting to put these out on the Peace
Discuss List for wider distribution.
    If you would like to have the petition for an organization as a
whole to sign, as AWARE just did, write and ask me, Barbara Kessel

*This petition was created and is being distributed by The Interfaith
Alliance here in C-U.