[Peace-discuss] The "Hit Me" picture

John Bambenek jcb.blog at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 13:15:06 CST 2007

After finally getting access from the University to the old OBO
website, we've removed the picture put up by Leo of the Kotheimer's
kid, and will likely be deleting the rest of the website tonight after
a vote.

As a reiteration, the picture was put up last year by Leo in April. At
the state of this school year when a new staff took over, the old
website was not handed over and hence we had no control of it. We
created our own. It was only after the University gave us control of
this website where we were even able to erase it.  And for those who
care, I only became reaffiliated with the OBO a couple months ago.
None of the current staff approves of the picture.

In the future, if people have problems with our content, feel free to
email or contact a member of the staff. Contacting the police, the
prosecutor, and every university administrator you can find will not
expedite a process of resolution to problems we don't know about.

Because I know the character of many on this list, don't bother with
childish responses about how I'm lying, I was intimidated by
University officials, or how I'm a hypocrit. I'm really not all that
interested in discussing the issue further as the problem left for
China with Leo back in May.

Part-Time Pundit - http://www.parttimepundit.com
Assistant Editor for Politics for BC Magazine- http://www.blogcritics.com