[Peace-discuss] Common Sense

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 12 17:44:39 CST 2007

Yeah, I'd argue about a few things---that Ford was our greatest
President; that must be a joke, unless by greatest is meant the most
inert and vacuous--
but the statement below is really curious, in that it is self
contradictory…

But thanks for the stimulation. The periodical seems looking into,
but does it have this rather enlightened view in most of its
political articles?
Or is it heterogeneous politically?

--mkb