[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Support Senator Feingold's Resolution To Redeploy Our Troops

Morton K. Brussel mkb3 at mac.com
Tue Feb 13 14:39:06 CST 2007

FYI. The Feingold resolution:

S. 121 – Sponsor: Russell Feingold (D-WI)
"To provide for the redeployment of United States forces from Iraq."
Introduced: January 4, 2007
Cosponsors (3): Barbara Boxer (D-CA), Patrick Leahy (D-VT), Bernard
Sanders (I-VT)
later than 180 days after the date of the enactment of S. 121, while
leaving a minimal level of U.S. forces in Iraq to "engage directly in
targeted counterterrorism activities, train Iraq security forces, and
protect United States infrastructure and personnel in Iraq." S. 121
stipulates that the Secretaries of State and Defense present a joint
strategy for redeploying U.S. forces out of Iraq no later than 60
days after S. 121 is enacted.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Russ Feingold, United States Senator"
> <russ at progressivepatriotsfund.com>