[Peace-discuss] Fwd:late announcement

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 17:32:26 CST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jenny goodwine <jennygoodwine at gmail.com>
Date: Feb 20, 2007 7:41 AM
Subject: could you do be a favor, barbara?
To: barkes at gmail.com

hi barbara!  jenny goodwine here.  i tried to send out this email
(below) through the Peace List, but it wouldn't let me because it said
i was "not a member".  if you could, would you send this email about
Gandhi's grandson's book talk today through the Peace List?  i think
many on this list would be interested.  here's the info, and thanks!:

Morning, everyone!  I thought perhaps this list would be somewhat
and/or very interested to know that Mohandas Gandhi's grandson,
Rajmohan Gandhi, will be speaking about his new biography of Gandhi at
the Illini Union Bookstore on campus today, Tuesday February 20th, at
4 pm.

Additional info:

"Readings from Mohandas, a New Biography of Gandhi"

Rajmohan Gandhi

4:00 P.M.
Illini Union Bookstore, 2d Floor

*Copies of Raj Gandhi's new book will be available for sale

Sponsored by: Program in South Asian and Middle Eastern Studies

PEACE!,

jenny goodwine