[Peace-discuss] Makes me want to see "Loose Change"

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 15:32:56 CST 2007

You are not even worth continuing with off list. I will only say 1) that your you-tube clip proves my point if anything, everyone should watch it and convince themselves that it is an airliner, and 2) that there were 47 super strong columns providing central supports for WTC1&2, and they did indeed house the elevator shafts. They were also specially designed to impede fires and the chimney effect. This also supports my points, for fire could have never brought these down, nor could any theory that the commission proposed. (They absolutely refused to consider controlled demolition, using volumes of non-speak to explain why.)

  That you do not care to see my "propaganda DVDs" only demonstrates --- well, I won't say it.

  My DVDs show Governor Pataki explaining to a reporter that there is no concrete rubble, show Dan Rather and Peter Jennings saying it looks just like a controlled demolition and similar statements as the buildings are falling, shows Silverstein telling how he was told they were going to pull WTC7, show the black, black smoke, show the tops of the buildings literally exploding with concrete dust flowing down and enveloping the entire area, shows engineers with plans of the buildings explaining how the columns could not have failed, and more. But it's all propaganda, not like the official report which is page after page of softballs with the much of the testimony being kept secret for about 30 more years. You have bought the propaganda and lies not me. How can you possibly think the Bush administration and their cronies would ever tell the truth? This is my last response to you, say whatever you wish.