[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Grubacic / Eisenhower's Mistake: A Taleof an Astonishing Letter to the Former German Chancellor / Feb 18

Chas. 'Mark' Bee c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 23 09:18:41 CST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu>
To: <peace-discuss at anti-war.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Fwd: Grubacic / Eisenhower's Mistake: A Taleof
an Astonishing Letter to the Former German Chancellor / Feb 18

> An important comment, I think.  Mutatis mutandis, the parallels in
> humanitarian concern for Serbia and Sudan seem rather close to me. --CGE

  Looks to me like another product of the Kosovo historical revisionism that
has taken hold there since the intervention.  That the reporter is quoting
the American Enterprise Institute on policy, a republican lie mill, from a
time when the republicans were dragging Clinton over the coals on everything
they could, is telling.