[Peace-discuss] Guantanamo in Terre Haute

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 16:37:43 CST 2007

I agree.  It's also a very good way of bringing these
issues home to local folks.  Maybe we could start with
some letters to the editor, a WILL commentary,
something like that, to get folks talking a bit.  We
might find a few more folks who'd be up for a road
trip ...?

We might find some Indiana allies thru ILCPJ?  There's
also Indiana Peace and Justice Network and
http://www.ipjn.org/
North West Indiana Coalition Against the Iraq War
http://www.exitiraq.org/.  I'd volunteer to forage for
contacts if folks decide to do something...?

Ricky

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/24/AR2007022401231.html