[Peace-discuss] Newsweek *anti-war* cover ?

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 16:41:45 CST 2007

In the past year or so, Time Magazine has also been moving more and more
toward a position critical of the Bush administration and of the war in
Iraq.  Unfortunately they're followers rather than leaders, like our
politicians, but they do eventually get there if We the People persist in
pointing them in the right direction.

John Wason