[Peace-discuss] DC Protest?

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 21:32:58 CST 2007

Is there any plan for organizing a trip, large or small, to the protest in DC on the 27th? If so, I am pretty sure that I will want to go. I know that a bus is being planned from the Chicago area.

Before you call 9/11 conspiracy nuts crazy, explain what happened to 7 World Trade Center (WTC7) and how it was accomplished. (Never heard of WTC7 before, have you? – that’s not surprising, it’s the camel in the tent that everybody ignores.)

http://mail.yahoo.com