[Peace-discuss] US betrayed by Democrats again

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 6 09:46:30 CST 2007

On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 10:50:30PM -0600, Stuart Levy wrote:
   [omitting other stuff]
> I think it's entirely appropriate to disagree -- as you did --
> with how far Gill could or should be pushed, given that he was facing
> an election, etc.  You might criticize Carl's choice of rhetoric.

Looking again at this, it suggests something I didn't mean to say --
I personally don't have any problem with Carl pressing Gill as he did.
The above was just to point out that I believe that it's entirely within
the realm of civil discourse for you to say (as you did) that you thought
Carl shouldn't have done so.

It's just the claims of dishonesty that I think were inappropriate,
at least not without some real evidence for them.

   Stuart