[Peace-discuss] US betrayed by Democrats again - and by ourselves

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 6 12:42:30 CST 2007

I really don't care what my neighbors say about us now, but I know two things: 1) in hindsight more will agree with us, and 2) perhaps because of us, my young nephews will have the courage and energy to stand up for what they believe is right. -karen medina
--
This comment is specifically made in support of Ricky's comments:
1) >In the short run, though, take it out of military
>(contractors) R&D and pay the Iraqis.
and
2) It's easier to sit back and criticize than to get out and do your best, [...] collapse from fatigue or depression or confusion,[...] struggle with contradictions,[...] struggle with all kinds of personal obligations that you'll be neglecting as a result,[...].
[...]The real reason is that there just aren't enough of us doing it,