[Peace-discuss] Declaration for Peace?

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 11:04:37 CST 2007

Hi to whoever's facilitating the meeting tonight:

Agenda item (all I know about this below)

Someone from "Declaration of Peace" called me this
weekend to ask if we want to "continue" as an
"endorsing" organization.  I had no idea what she was
talking about but I said I'd ask.  I think she's going
to call me back Monday.  She said we were listed as an
endorsing group already -- ?

She also wanted to know if we've been receiving their
communications ---?

And whether we would like a link to their website ( I
think it's www.declarationofpeace.org ) added to ours
--?

Sorry I can't say more about these folks, but all I
know is the above plus what's on their website.  I'm
just the messenger here.
Ricky