[Peace-discuss] War with Iran

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 9 23:19:06 CST 2007

Carl, the only thing wrong with your introductory sentence is that
you persist in identifying the "left", of which you are a part! (I
think), with the Democratic party leadership and its followers. Are
not UFPJ voices on the left? They have expressed strong condemnation
of war plans for Iran, etc.… In your eagerness to  show up and
disparage the supineness and cowardliness of much of the  "liberals/
Democrats", you overstep, I believe; there are multitudes on the
"left" (read ZNet) who offer compelling critiques of American
imperialism.  We don't have to rely on Buchanan, even if we welcome
some of his analysis. --Mort