[Peace-discuss] Rep. Jones introduces bipartisan Iran War Powersresolution

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 10:18:38 CST 2007

I have no idea what this person is talking about. There is no section
two of the resolution. Perhaps this reference to "section two" was
meant as a rhetorical flourish.

The text can be found on the Library of Congress' "Thomas" site:
http://thomas.loc.gov. Any resolution or legislation that has been
introduced can be found there.

In this case, the direct link is:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.J.RES.14:

As you can see, the resolution as introduced has only one section.