[Peace-discuss] Nat'l Guard Mil Int open house Sunday afternoon!!!

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 20 08:47:54 CST 2007

 From the Guard website:
http://www.il.ngb.army.mil/departments/pa/Pressreleases/
pressreleases.asp
NEWS RELEASE
DEPARTMENT OF MILITARY AFFAIRS
ILLINOIS ARMY AND AIR NATIONAL GUARD
1301 North MacArthur Boulevard
Springfield, Illinois 62702-2399RELEASE #: 011807-05
DATE:  January 18, 2007TEL:  (217) 761-3569 CONTACT:  Public Affairs
OfficeFAX:  (217) 761-3527

URBANA  NATIONAL GUARD OPEN HOUSE

URBANA - The Illinois Army National Guard’s C Company 341st Military
Intelligence Battalion is hosting an open house Sunday, Jan. 21, at the
Urbana Armory located at 600 E. University Ave in Urbana, Ill.
The open house will be from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m and will feature
military displays providing an insight into the world of military
intelligence, human intelligence collection and interrogation.
Information about foreign language schooling, foreign language
proficiency pay (FLPP), bonuses and incentives will be available as
well.
Presentations will be given hourly by experienced Military Intelligence
personnel.  A mock interrogation room will be on display along with
numerous other displays featuring the history of Military Intelligence,
Interrogation training, and Foreign Language Training.  Free snacks and
beverages will be available to the attending public.
The public is encouraged to attend and take advantage of this
opportunity to learn about their local Army National Guard unit and its
members. For additional information, please call Staff Sgt. Brian Berry
at (217) 328-4239.