[Peace-discuss] Re: DC trip -- donations

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 23 14:30:55 CST 2007

Barbara Kessel wrote: Karen, can you tell me again where people can bring/send money?

Donations can be made to the group going to DC. Make checks payable to Brian Duggan. Cecille Isidro, in Philosophy and Linguistics, will be doing budgeting and logistics (reserving the minivans, purchasing of banner/poster materials, etc. etc)

Cecille's contact information is: