[Peace-discuss] Fwd: January 27th protest.

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 12:39:21 CST 2007

Thanks, Cody-

The contact I have for the trip is Tom Miebach - I'll
cc him on this note -- and by the way, this reporter
called me this morning and said she was having trouble
reaching you and Shara, so you might want to give her
a quick call...

Thanks a lot for doing this!
Ricky
328-3037 if I can help in any way