[Peace-discuss] Tomorrow's Protest covered by WCIA's Morning Show

Lisa BK lisabk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 10:35:50 CST 2007

Hey, all:

Did anyone tape Cody & Shara's appearance this morning? I caught it just as
they were getting started and couldn't find a blank tape in time.

For those who missed it - they were great. Uh, I'm not biased or anything.

;)

Lisa (Cody's mom)

--
"But dammit, whatever happened to the concept of accountability for
catastrophic failure? This administration has been by far the most