[Peace-discuss] petition to Tim Johnson's office on Iran - please sign and forward - to be delivered tomorrow

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 12:00:15 CST 2007

Tomorrow morning I am meeting with Rep. Tim Johnson's office in Washington.

I'll be taking with me a petition asking Rep. Johnson to co-sponsor
the resolution introduced by Rep. Walter Jones, re-affirming that
President Bush cannot launch a military attack on Iran without
Congressional authorization.

Please sign and circulate to folks in the fifteenth Congressional
district (main cities: C-U, Bloomington-Normal, Danville,
Charleston-Mattoon, Decatur)

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/involved/timjohnson_iranpetition.html