[Peace-discuss] RE: Martial Law comes to Garden Hills

Marti tvchick at insightbb.com
Tue Jul 3 00:04:29 CDT 2007

That was a wonderful act of kindness Kimberlie and I hope that this might be
a wake up call for residents that we need a police review board.  It would
be nice for officers to be held accountable for their actions in this
instance, but that might not happen anytime soon. I've put in a call to
Neighborhood Services and am trying to find out when the next neighborhood
association meeting will be held.  I still believe the police department
should pay for the damage to the home since it's an act of vandalism.

Peace, Marti

  _____