[Peace-discuss] Flyer once again

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 3 10:00:30 CDT 2007

I like Carl's flyer too, Ricky. The next-to-last paragraph, however,
I find simplistic. Carl knows this from previous exchanges with me,
so including this language in a proposed AWARE flyer submitted too
late for consideration at an AWARE meeting is no coincidence. What
is going on in the Middle East is much more complicated than
the economics.

This paragraph is not what "we" think, because I am a part of the
"we". There is not consensus to distribute this flyer with the
AWARE name on it. It needs to be a News from Neptune flyer if it
is distributed as is.

Bob