[Peace-discuss] Flyer once again

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Tue Jul 3 11:35:32 CDT 2007

Unless someone else expresses specific concerns regarding the flier,
I hear no overwhelming concerns with it except for a portion
expressed by Bob.  Noting this concern by Bob doesn't appear to have
gathered additional support warranting a change, thus I sense there
is at least 90% support for it.
Let's copy it, pass it out, and move on.
Durl