[Peace-discuss] 90%

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 3 14:40:23 CDT 2007

Actually, I did incorporate some of your suggestions in the final
version, Mort.  I didn't use the emendation that seemed to suggest that
all America's wars were driven by the corporate economy.

And, as we discussed, I preferred the Webster3 definition of
"enterprise" to that of the OED --in part because I think there's a
difference in the British and American uses of the word.

And I knew you wouldn't be too upset if my text was offensive to
libertarians...  --CGE