[Peace-discuss] Defining "Consensus" in practical terms for AWARE endorsement

Jenifer Cartwright jencart7 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 21:36:14 CDT 2007

Hello AWARE Friends,

  Recent emailings suggest that AWARE needs to define "consensus" in practical terms. Maybe at least agree on guidelines for various things that are submitted, how they're submitted, and appropriate time frame for Speak-now-or-forever, etc" for various issues and how they're submitted. (E g, quick/voice vote at meetings, 3 days for emails, etc) Also, maybe determine how many objections it takes to remove the AWARE name...

  I think this is potentially a pretty big deal.

  Jenifer