[Peace-discuss] Hubris

illyes at uiuc.edu illyes at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 4 10:26:17 CDT 2007

That's right, Karen. I do not believe that Israel is our proxy, nor do I believe that we are theirs. As I'm sure you know from prior email, I think conspiracy theories are nonsense, and I view both of these positions as conspiracy theories. I respect both countries way too much for that. The Israeli and American progressives are not in the majority yet, but they are large groups. They will presently be in the majority. This is guaranteed by the hubris that we see in the leadership of both countries. Unfortunately, it takes serious evil to produce the sort of organization it takes to defeat it.

Bob, Occam Guy