[Peace-discuss] Estabrook

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 9 19:30:20 CDT 2007

This is not in fact an answer to what I wrote earlier today on Bob's
charge that the July 4 flyer is "disrespectful to Israel."

It's so silly and made up of such fantastic charges that I don't think
it's possible to answer -- or worth the time to do so.

AWARE would do much better to work on understanding the vicious American
war policy in the Middle East, talking to others about it, and
organizing against it.  --CGE