[CPRB] RE: [Peace-discuss] CPRB

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:36:48 CDT 2007

To those involved, please stop going at it on the list and take it to
private e-mails if you'd like to continue.  I don't like my inbox filling up
with crap and I hope the rest of the list doesn't mind my presumption but I
think they feel the same way.

Kthx. Bye.

Don't mourn, organize!
                    x Neil x

You can't really be strong until you see a funny side to things.
[ken kesey, 1935-2001]

Keep your blood clean, your body lean and your mind sharp.
[henry rollins, 1961-]

Even though you can't expect to defeat the absurdity of the world, you must
make that attempt.  That's morality, that's religion.  That's art.  That's
life.
[phil ochs, 1940-1976]

Neil Parthun || lennybrucefan at gmail.com || http://publici.ucimc.org