[Peace-discuss] Agenda Item Suggestion -- Possible Action Idea

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:15:38 CDT 2007

I was thinking of a panel discussion with a Q/A session.  It could
end up taking a debate format.  It was more an 'out of the
demonstration'-box idea that Ricky suggested as a possible option for
AWARE to take.  I concurred and that's why I would like to suggest it
as an action AWARE could take.

Don't mourn. Organize,
                     x Neil x

You can't really be strong until you see a funny side to things.
[ken kesey, 1935-2001]

Keep your blood clean, your body lean and your mind sharp.
[henry rollins, 1961-]

I read somewhere that when a person takes part in community action,
his health improves.  Something happens to him or to her
biologically. It's like a tonic.
[studs terkel, 1912-]

Even though you can't expect to defeat the absurdity of the world,
you must make that attempt.  That's morality, that's religion.
That's art.  That's life.
[phil ochs, 1940-1976]